Sales & Prices
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Energizer 3 Volt Watch Batteries Lithium 3v CR2032 is currently selling at $6.59, approximately $0.41 higher than average. With a lowest price of $4.25 and an average of $6.18 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 21.99% (meaning it changes all the time). Right now this product is a recommended 'ok deal'.
Energizer 3 Volt Watch Batteries Lithium 3v CR2032 Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Watch Batteries that are closely related to Energizer 3 Volt Watch Batteries Lithium 3v CR2032.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|8 Pack AmVolt CR2032 Battery 220mAh 3 Volt Lithium||$5.45 (+$1.20)||$5.45 (-$1.14)||$0.54||9.02%||Fantastic Deal|
|Energizer A76 LR44 1 5V Button Cell Battery 6||$3.99 (-$0.26)||$4.79 (-$1.80)||$0.01||0.21%||OK Deal|
|Energizer CR2032 3 Volt Lithium Coin Battery 10||$4.60 (+$0.35)||$4.62 (-$1.97)||$1.57||25.36%||Fantastic Deal|
|Sony CR2032 Lithium Coin Cell 3V 20||$7.07 (+$2.82)||$7.07 (+$0.48)||$0.91||11.4%||Fantastic Deal|
|Energizer Lithium Coin Watch Electronic Battery 20||$3.20 (-$1.05)||$3.39 (-$3.20)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Energizer LR44 1 5V Button Cell Battery 20 pack||$6.09 (+$1.84)||$7.18 (+$0.59)||$0.02||0.28%||OK Deal|
Here is how Energizer 3 Volt Watch Batteries Lithium 3v CR2032 ranks in comparison to all other Watch Batteries within this list.
- Energizer batteries are designed not to leak in devices during their usage and for up to two years after they are left in a device
- Zero mercury Energizer CR2032 batteries offer premium performance in a variety of devices
- Lithium Battery with Child resistant Packaging
- Many specialty devices require two or more cells to operate the device and this package offers multiple cells
* We compare Amazon prices on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our 'Buy Rating' metric is calculated using a combination of the current price, average price, best price, and price volatility. The 'Sales Performance' metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).