Sales & Prices
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
CHI 13102 Steam Iron 1700W Titanium Ceramic, Digital, Retractable Cord is currently selling at $93.26, approximately $0.03 lower than average. With a lowest price of $85.10 and an average of $93.29 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 12.93% (meaning it changes all the time). Right now this product is a recommended 'ok deal'.
CHI 13102 Steam Iron 1700W Titanium Ceramic, Digital, Retractable Cord Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Steam Irons that are closely related to CHI 13102 Steam Iron 1700W Titanium Ceramic, Digital, Retractable Cord.
Here is how CHI 13102 Steam Iron 1700W Titanium Ceramic, Digital, Retractable Cord ranks in comparison to all other Steam Irons within this list.
- MADE WITH CHI FLAT IRON TECHNOLOGY. Designed using the same titanium-infused ceramic soleplate technology that powers CHI®'s hair styling tools, including the flagship CHI® G2 Flat Iron
- POWERFUL STEAM FOR EFFORTLESS IRONING. With over 400 steam holes, this iron delivers powerful steam that makes the process of steaming out wrinkles smooth and fast. The temperature control swivels open for easy acess to the water tank
- DIGITAL CONTROL DIAL WITH FABRIC GUIDE. Choose your fabric type using the illuminated control, and the iron sets the temperature accordingly, eliminating the guesswork
- PRECISE CONTROL. A unique, adjustable steam lever goes from no steam to full power with just a quick slide. And the sleek handle with textured grip gives you complete control and comfort
* We compare Amazon prices on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our 'Buy Rating' metric is calculated using a combination of the current price, average price, best price, and price volatility. The 'Sales Performance' metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).