Sales & Prices
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Ecobee3 Lite Thermostat Wi-Fi Works with Amazon Alexa is currently selling at $260.00, approximately $50.82 higher than average. With a lowest price of $154.99 and an average of $209.18 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 2.67% (meaning it does not change often). Right now this product is a recommended 'wait'.
Ecobee3 Lite Thermostat Wi-Fi Works with Amazon Alexa Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Smart Thermostats that are closely related to Ecobee3 Lite Thermostat Wi-Fi Works with Amazon Alexa.
Here is how Ecobee3 Lite Thermostat Wi-Fi Works with Amazon Alexa ranks in comparison to all other Smart Thermostats within this list.
Live better and save more with ecobee3 lite. With its beautiful design, easy-to-use touchscreen display and impressive average savings of 23% annually on heating & cooling, the ecobee3 lite will make your home smarter and more comfortable without costing you or our planet. *Learn more at ecobee.com/savings.
Works with Amazon Echo, Apple HomeKit, Samsung SmartThings, and IFTTT. We want you to love our products as much as we do, so your ecobee comes backed by a 3-year warranty.
- Works with Amazon Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- Save an average of 23%* on heating and cooling costs (*Learn more an ecobee.com/savings)
- Your ecobee3 lite powers on through the C and Rc terminal. Be sure to insert your R/Rc/Rh wire in the Rc terminal of your ecobee3 lite thermostat.
- Fast, easy installation - install your ecobee in 30 minutes or less. The step-by-step guide on our mobile app and free expert support make it easy.Smarter comfort - your ecobee understands your local weather, schedule and desired comfort settings, to ensure your home is at the right temperature at the right time
* We compare Amazon prices on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our 'Buy Rating' metric is calculated using a combination of the current price, average price, best price, and price volatility. The 'Sales Performance' metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).