Sales & Prices
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Ivation 24 Bottle Dual Zone Thermoelectric Red & White Wine Cooler is currently selling at $249.99, which is its normal price. It has a lowest price of $249.99 and is selling within its usual range. Price volatility is 0.15% (meaning it does not change often), making this an 'ok deal'. The current deal is also the best price on this item over the last month.
Ivation 24 Bottle Dual Zone Thermoelectric Red & White Wine Cooler Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Small Wine Fridges that are closely related to Ivation 24 Bottle Dual Zone Thermoelectric Red & White Wine Cooler.
Here is how Ivation 24 Bottle Dual Zone Thermoelectric Red & White Wine Cooler ranks in comparison to all other Small Wine Fridges within this list.
A Must Have for Wine Lovers & Collectors
The only way to properly protect your wine is to store them in the Ivation temperature-controlled beautifully designed wine cooler, even for short term storage. Serving temperature has a big effect on how a wine smells, tastes and feels in your mouth, even a very good wine can be awful at the wrong temperature, likewise improper temperature can also shorten the wine's life or ruin the wine completely, Regular refrigerators are not an option, as they are too cold for most wines, and "Room temperature" is too warm.
Features & Specifications
Maintains the perfect temperature for red & white wines
Efficient thermoelectric cooling
Low noise, low vibration - will not disturb sediment
Touch controls and LCD display
Soft interior lighting with on/off control
Tempered smoked glass door
Solid, CFC-free polyurethane foam insulation Rated Power: 65W
Temperature Range: Upper Zone: 46º - 64ºF (8º - 18ºC) - Lower Zone: 54º - 64ºF (12º - 18ºC)
Unit Dimensions: 16.9" x 20.5" x 29.1" (43 x 52 x 74cm)
Weight: Gross: 42.9 lbs. (19.5kg)
Importent Tip: Do not put your wine cooler in the garage. The big temperature ranges of a garage will make the cooler run too often, shortening its life.
Buy with confidence:If you need help regarding any of our products, we have a dedicated team ready to assist you please contact us at email@example.com or call 866-849-3049
- WINE COOLER (wine Cellar / Wine Chiller) A MUST HAVE: The only way to protect the quality and taste of your wines long or short term, and ensure it AGES at a consistent level, the wine has to be stored in the correct environment and CONSISTENT TEMPERATURE, (ideally in the range of 55° F) This free standing innovative wine cooler will protect your red or white wine, preserving its quality and rich flavors, so you could enjoy its real taste to the fullest.
- PERFECT Stable TEMPERATURE: The Ivation cooler enables you to store your wines short & long term in a consistent stable temp environment, and allows you to customize the temp to one that creates an ideal climate for your wines ageing process, Upper zone: 46º - 64ºF (8º - 18ºC), Lower Zone: 54º - 64ºF (12º - 18ºC), therefore bringing out the true characteristics and full flavor of your wines in the long-term. Quickly monitor and set temperatures in both temperature zones with touch controls.
- HUMIDITY, MINIMAL LIGHT: Insulated with Solid polyurethane heavy foam (CFC-free) & Closed with Thermopane doors that are tempered smoked, to ensure an interior odor-free environment that maintains constant humidity, keeping the cork from drying out, thus preventing more air to come into contact with the wine, also to ensure darkness, blocking out sunlight and harmful UV rays that breaks down the complex molecules that create the special flavors in properly aged wines.
- NO VIBRATION & SUPER QUIET: Specially built with an Energy-efficient thermoelectric cooling system with no compressor, to minimize the vibration effect and noise, allowing your wine to age and settle properly, with no disturbance to its natural occurring sediments.
* We compare Amazon prices on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our 'Buy Rating' metric is calculated using a combination of the current price, average price, best price, and price volatility. The 'Sales Performance' metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).