Sales & Prices
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Skullcandy Hesh 2 Wireless Over-Ear Headphones with Mic, Black-Silver is currently selling at $63.90, approximately $8.02 higher than average. With a lowest price of $49.99 and an average of $55.88 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 28.23% (meaning it changes all the time). Right now this product is a recommended 'ok deal'.
Skullcandy Hesh 2 Wireless Over-Ear Headphones with Mic, Black-Silver Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Skullcandy Headphones that are closely related to Skullcandy Hesh 2 Wireless Over-Ear Headphones with Mic, Black-Silver.
Here is how Skullcandy Hesh 2 Wireless Over-Ear Headphones with Mic, Black-Silver ranks in comparison to all other Skullcandy Headphones within this list.
- SUPREME SOUND: Hesh 2 Wireless features Supreme Sound technology, producing attacking, powerful bass, warm, natural vocals and precision highs.
- ALL-DAY COMFORT, EVERYDAY STRENGTH: Soft synthetic leather ear cushions provide endless comfrot for your longest playlists. The flexible headband features a metal understructure that can withstand the punishment of everyday use.
- LONG BATTERY LIFE: The rechargeable battery provides up to 15 hours of music when fully charged. Behind the left ear cup is a micro USB port for charging. An LED indicator will blink red when the battery is at 10%.
- WIRELESS PAIRING AND CONTROL: Stream your music from any Bluetooth enabled devise. On-board plus and minus buttongs let you adjust volume and choose songs. Answer and place calls on hold with the round power button.
* We compare Amazon prices on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our 'Buy Rating' metric is calculated using a combination of the current price, average price, best price, and price volatility. The 'Sales Performance' metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).