Sales & Prices
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Cosmo COS-5MU36 200 CFM Ducted Under Cabinet Stainless Steel Range is currently selling at $90.45, approximately $5.22 lower than average. With a lowest price of $90.45 and an average of $95.67 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 3.12% (meaning it changes a few times a week). Right now this product is a recommended 'fantastic deal'. The current deal is also the best price on this item over the last month.
Cosmo COS-5MU36 200 CFM Ducted Under Cabinet Stainless Steel Range Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Range Hoods that are closely related to Cosmo COS-5MU36 200 CFM Ducted Under Cabinet Stainless Steel Range.
Here is how Cosmo COS-5MU36 200 CFM Ducted Under Cabinet Stainless Steel Range ranks in comparison to all other Range Hoods within this list.
- PREMIUM MATERIALS: Experience high-quality 430-grade stainless steel in a slim and space-saving design. Homeowners and builders trust our hoods for their low price and unmatched quality. Modern European design blends seamlessly with other stainless steel kitchen appliances for modern home makeovers.
- LEADER IN SUPPORT: 5 Year Limited Warranty is the longest available. Our team of professionals and technicians are based in Los Angeles to answer all product questions.
- #1 QUALITY: 36 in size fits under most cabinets. Seamless front body makes cleaning easier and prevents grease from getting trapped. 20 gauge brushed stainless steel, 430-grade for unparalleled quality and easy to use 5-button controls. High lumen LEDs ensure high visibility with energy-savings year round.
- SUPERIOR MULTI-LAYER FILTRATION: Durable reusable aluminum mesh filters included to trap grease and oil. Multi-layer filters trap grease more effectively. Uses 5-inch round duct for exhaust vent.
* We compare Amazon prices on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our 'Buy Rating' metric is calculated using a combination of the current price, average price, best price, and price volatility. The 'Sales Performance' metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).