Sales & Prices
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
CAVALIERE 30 Inch Range Hood Wall Mounted Stainless Steel is currently selling at $249.00, which is its normal price. It has a lowest price of $249.00 and is selling within its usual range. Price volatility is 0.15% (meaning it does not change often), making this an 'ok deal'. The current deal is also the best price on this item over the last month.
CAVALIERE 30 Inch Range Hood Wall Mounted Stainless Steel Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Range Hoods that are closely related to CAVALIERE 30 Inch Range Hood Wall Mounted Stainless Steel.
Here is how CAVALIERE 30 Inch Range Hood Wall Mounted Stainless Steel ranks in comparison to all other Range Hoods within this list.
- 860 CFM: More powerful then most competitors, this exhaust system is made for heavy duty cooking that removes grease, odors and potentially toxic pollutants from the air in your kitchen
- Designed with a Whisper quiet single chamber centrifugal blower. The noise level is at 25 decibels on the lowest setting and 56 decibels on the highest speed setting.
- Built to Last: Commercial grade heavy duty 19 gauge stainless steel construction is non-magnetic and rust proof with a brushed finish. 6" inch round ducting comes from the top of the range hood and a adjustable chimney accommodates a 8 ft" to 9 ft"ceiling. If your ceiling height is above 9" ft, then a higher chimney extension is required. ( Sold Separately)
- Easy to Use: 4 speed levels are controlled by a touch sensitive electronic control panel that allows for simple operational use of the range hood. Two Halogen light bulbs are placed in front of the range hood providing enough illumination for your entire cook top surface.
* We compare Amazon prices on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our 'Buy Rating' metric is calculated using a combination of the current price, average price, best price, and price volatility. The 'Sales Performance' metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).