Sales & Prices
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Circular Knitting Needles Set 10-Pairs 40" + Extras is currently selling at $8.99, which is its normal price. It has a lowest price of $8.99 and is selling within its usual range. Price volatility is 0.15% (meaning it does not change often), making this an 'ok deal'. The current deal is also the best price on this item over the last month.
Circular Knitting Needles Set 10-Pairs 40" + Extras Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Knitting Needle Sets that are closely related to Circular Knitting Needles Set 10-Pairs 40" + Extras.
Here is how Circular Knitting Needles Set 10-Pairs 40" + Extras ranks in comparison to all other Knitting Needle Sets within this list.
- ? WHY CHOOSE US - the join of the needle & cables are smooth and sturdy. Not break easily or snag yarns like other products. US size mark. Others only have mm mark and you have to measure.
- ? The kit includes 10 pairs - Size 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 15. Each needle tip is 5" long. The tube is 30" long. Total length is 40" long, nice for bigger knit projects, like tank tops, scarfs, sweaters, blanket.
- ? WHY CHOOSE WOOD/BAMBOO CIRCULAR NEEDLES - super light and not as slippery as the metal and plastic ones.
- ? The bamboo circular knitting needles are bamboo with semi-pointy tips. The cord is a hollow tubing. The tube structure makes these the best for knitting in the round with two circular needles. The tube is only slightly thinner than the needles so you don't get super-tight stitches near the end of the needles, and the tubes are wonderfully floppy and don't get in the way of your hands. Very natural feeling once you get used to the plastic tubing. Works great for so many knit sizes.
* We compare Amazon prices on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our 'Buy Rating' metric is calculated using a combination of the current price, average price, best price, and price volatility. The 'Sales Performance' metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).