Sales & Prices
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Invicta Men's 6981 Pro Diver Analog Swiss Chronograph Black is currently selling at $69.99, approximately $15.34 lower than average. With a lowest price of $69.99 and an average of $85.33 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 13.22% (meaning it changes all the time). Right now this product is a recommended 'fantastic deal'. The current deal is also the best price on this item over the last month.
Invicta Men's 6981 Pro Diver Analog Swiss Chronograph Black Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Invicta Watches For Men that are closely related to Invicta Men's 6981 Pro Diver Analog Swiss Chronograph Black.
Here is how Invicta Men's 6981 Pro Diver Analog Swiss Chronograph Black ranks in comparison to all other Invicta Watches for Men within this list.
Pro Diver Collection
Plunge into any horizon using the steadfast guidance of the Invicta Pro Diver. Stylishly classic, internal workings are forged with variations of either Swiss chronograph or 21-jewel automatic movements and willingly navigate in depths up to 300 meters. Built with confident prowess, the fortitude with which these timepieces function makes the Pro Diver the quintessential in performance.
- Boasting both high tech and high style, this watch from Invicta Men's Pro Diver collection is sure to satisfy with its sleek black and gold color scheme accented with a trio of subdials and a unidirectional bezel.
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Protective mineral crystal dial window
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
* We compare Amazon prices on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our 'Buy Rating' metric is calculated using a combination of the current price, average price, best price, and price volatility. The 'Sales Performance' metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).