Sales & Prices
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Epica Powerful 800W Handheld Garment Steamer for Clothing & Fabric is currently selling at $49.95, approximately $22.34 lower than average. With a lowest price of $49.95 and an average of $72.29 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.89% (meaning it does not change often). Right now this product is a recommended 'fantastic deal'. The current deal is also the best price on this item over the last month.
Epica Powerful 800W Handheld Garment Steamer for Clothing & Fabric Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Clothes Steamers that are closely related to Epica Powerful 800W Handheld Garment Steamer for Clothing & Fabric.
Here is how Epica Powerful 800W Handheld Garment Steamer for Clothing & Fabric ranks in comparison to all other Clothes Steamers within this list.
Relaxes Wrinkles, Removes Odors
When you can't -- or don't want to -- set up the iron and ironing board just to remove a few light wrinkles, the Epica Handheld Fabric Steamer is a great alternative. It steams out wrinkles from clothing, curtains, tablecloths and any other textile items that can be hung vertically. Weighing much less than an iron, it's the ideal traveling companion. And it's perfect for sweaters, knits and delicate fabrics like silk or chiffon that shouldn't be ironed (as long as they are heat- and water-safe). The steam also helps sanitize and freshen upholstery, bedding and more.
Fast, Continuous Steam
The Epica fits right into your hectic schedule. It heats up in just 2 minutes, and delivers up to 12 minutes of continuous steam -- no waiting for it to stop and reheat every few minutes, as with some other brands.
On/Off Switch for Better Control
The onboard power switch makes using the Epica easier and safer than other steamers that have to be unplugged to turn them off.
Easy, Direct-Fill Water Tank
With the Epica, there's no separate tank that you have to disassemble. Simply remove the cap, fill with water up to 7 oz., and you're ready to go. You can even use tap water!
Fabric Brush and Lint Remover Included
These smart attachments let you kill two clothing care birds with one stone. While you're steaming, you can also be grooming wool suits, sweaters and corduroy pants to a clean, like-new appearance.
- Compact and lightweight, great for travel and quick touch-ups
- On/off switch for convenient control
- Ready to steam in 2 minutes, up to 12 minutes of continuous steam
- Easy, direct-fill tank uses tap water, 7 oz. capacity
* We compare Amazon prices on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our 'Buy Rating' metric is calculated using a combination of the current price, average price, best price, and price volatility. The 'Sales Performance' metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).