Sales & Prices
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Ubaker Scriber Tool Set for Cake Cookie Royal Icing Decorating Patterns is currently selling at $7.19, approximately $7.23 lower than average. With a lowest price of $7.19 and an average of $14.42 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.45% (meaning it does not change often). Right now this product is a recommended 'fantastic deal'. The current deal is also the best price on this item over the last month.
Ubaker Scriber Tool Set for Cake Cookie Royal Icing Decorating Patterns Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Cake Decorating & Cookie Icing Tools that are closely related to Ubaker Scriber Tool Set for Cake Cookie Royal Icing Decorating Patterns.
Here is how Ubaker Scriber Tool Set for Cake Cookie Royal Icing Decorating Patterns ranks in comparison to all other Cake Decorating & Cookie Icing Tools within this list.
Ubaker scriber needle modelling tool made from hard wearing plastic and stainless steel.
Thin and sharp, but long enough to reach.It is light and comes with a small cover for the tip.Easy to use and clean.
This modelling tool is ideal for marking templates, releasing trapped air from under icing, clearing nozzle ends and marking tiny dots.
100% New and Hight Quality
Size:thick(measuring 4.8inches) and 1 thin(Measuring 7 Inches).
Color: Send Randomly
7 PCS Scriber Needle Modelling Tool
- Material:Stainless steel+plastic. Package includes: 7 PCS Scriber Needle Modelling Tool
- The scriber needle set make two sizes:a thick(measuring 4.8inches) and a thin(Measuring 5.7 Inches)
- Thin and sharp, but long enough to reach.It is light and comes with a small cover for the tip.Easy to use and clean
- Great for adding small details, cleaning up mistakes, popping air bubbles, and moving icing around to create very fine details
* We compare Amazon prices on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our 'Buy Rating' metric is calculated using a combination of the current price, average price, best price, and price volatility. The 'Sales Performance' metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).