Sales & Prices
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Kalamera 12'' Wine Cooler 18 Bottle Built-In Freestanding w/ Stainless is currently selling at $469.00, approximately $0.04 lower than average. With a lowest price of $469.00 and an average of $469.04 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.45% (meaning it does not change often). Right now this product is a recommended 'good deal'. The current deal is also the best price on this item over the last month.
Kalamera 12'' Wine Cooler 18 Bottle Built-In Freestanding w/ Stainless Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Built In Wine Fridges that are closely related to Kalamera 12'' Wine Cooler 18 Bottle Built-In Freestanding w/ Stainless.
Here is how Kalamera 12'' Wine Cooler 18 Bottle Built-In Freestanding w/ Stainless ranks in comparison to all other Built-In Wine Fridges within this list.
- ?FITS IN SMALL SPACES & BIG CAPACITY: Cooler is Only 12" Wide, So It Fits Virtually Anywhere in Any Size Home. The Unit Could Hold 18 Bottles of Your Favorite Wine in Different Size, and is Only Affected When Having Larger Bottle, Like Pinot or Champagne. It's the Perfect Choice for the Wine Lover Having Various Wine Collection.
- ?EASY TO OPERATE: One Touch Single Zone Temperature Control Sets Thermostat 40-66°F Precisely Where You Need It for Perfect Chilling of Most Wines.
- ?ATTRACTIVE DESIGN: Frost-Free Stainless Steel Door and Handle with Double Layered Tempered Glass Window and Sliding Beech Wooden Racks So Your Wine is Beautifully Showcased.
- ?PROTECTION FEATURES: Embedded Carbon Filter Protects Against Odors, so Your Wine is in Perfect Condition.
* We compare Amazon prices on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our 'Buy Rating' metric is calculated using a combination of the current price, average price, best price, and price volatility. The 'Sales Performance' metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).