Sales & Prices
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Kalamera 15'' Wine Cooler 30 Bottle Built-In or Freestanding is currently selling at $549.00, approximately $42.25 lower than average. With a lowest price of $549.00 and an average of $591.25 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.59% (meaning it does not change often). Right now this product is a recommended 'fantastic deal'. The current deal is also the best price on this item over the last month.
Kalamera 15'' Wine Cooler 30 Bottle Built-In or Freestanding Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Built In Wine Fridges that are closely related to Kalamera 15'' Wine Cooler 30 Bottle Built-In or Freestanding.
Here is how Kalamera 15'' Wine Cooler 30 Bottle Built-In or Freestanding ranks in comparison to all other Built-In Wine Fridges within this list.
- ?30-BOTTLE CAPACITY: 30-BOTTLE CAPACITY: Holds up to 30 bottles of your favorite wine in different size, and is only affected when having larger bottle, like Pinot or Champagne. It's the perfect choice for the wine lover having various wine collection.
- ?DOUBLE-LAYERED TEMPERED GLASS DOOR: Stainless steel frame and 2 layers of tempered glass stabilize temperature levels inside and keep glass from fogging.
- ?TEMPERATURE MEMORY FUNCTION: Restore the set temperature in the cooler after it is back on from power lost, which keeps your wine collection from going bad with increasing temperature.
- ?SINGLE ZONE/ONE-TOUCH CONTROL: LED control display makes it easy to set temperature from 40-66°F, providing perfect chilling temperature at all times!
* We compare Amazon prices on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our 'Buy Rating' metric is calculated using a combination of the current price, average price, best price, and price volatility. The 'Sales Performance' metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).