Sales & Prices
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Allavino VSWR172-2SSRN FlexCount Series 172Bottle Dual Zone Wine Fridge is currently selling at $1619.99, approximately $15.80 higher than average. With a lowest price of $1599.99 and an average of $1604.19 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.3% (meaning it does not change often). Right now this product is a recommended 'ok deal'.
Allavino VSWR172-2SSRN FlexCount Series 172Bottle Dual Zone Wine Fridge Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Built In Wine Fridges that are closely related to Allavino VSWR172-2SSRN FlexCount Series 172Bottle Dual Zone Wine Fridge.
Here is how Allavino VSWR172-2SSRN FlexCount Series 172Bottle Dual Zone Wine Fridge ranks in comparison to all other Built-In Wine Fridges within this list.
- 172 BOTTLE CAPACITY: Designed for wine enthusiasts with diverse collections, this Allavino FlexCount unit stores more bottle types than any other wine refrigerator! It has 12 shelves that can hold up to 11 bottles each and 2 shelves that can hold up to 20 bottles each for a maximum bottle capacity of 172 bottles. The maximum capacity can be reached with many different bottles sizes and is only affected when adding in larger Pinot or Champagne bottles and number of shelves is 14
- DUAL ZONE TEMPERATURE CONTROL: This unit's dual zone design allows you to store both red and white wine simultaneously, and features a digital display with easy-to-use push button controls that makes it easy to adjust each zone's temperature individually. The upper zone can be set between 40 degrees Fahrenheit and 55 degrees Fahrenheit while the lower zone can be set between 55 degrees Fahrenheit and 65 degrees Fahrenheit. Lower zone must be set at least 4 degrees higher than upper zone.
- INNOVATIVE NEW SHELF DESIGN: Allavino's sturdy metal FlexCount shelves are thin enough to maximize your available storage space, yet strong enough to support the weight of bulk storage without sagging. They glide in and out smoothly on ball-bearing tracks for easy access to every bottle, and feature beautiful stainless steel fronts and wooden slats that cradle your bottles to help protect them from the negative effects of harmful vibration.
- TRADITIONAL STYLE MEETS MODERN TECHNOLOGY: Featuring a sleek black cabinet, stainless steel framed glass door, and all-black interior, this wine refrigerator emulates the elegance of a traditional wine cellar while utilizing cutting-edge innovations for a superior wine storage environment. Fan-forced cooling helps minimize cooldown time and prevent temperature fluctuations, while a new 25% more energy efficient advanced cooling system helps reduce noise and vibration.
* We compare Amazon prices on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our 'Buy Rating' metric is calculated using a combination of the current price, average price, best price, and price volatility. The 'Sales Performance' metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).