Sales & Prices
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Bluetooth Body Fat Scale by RENPHO USB Rechargeable Smart Digital is currently selling at $32.99, approximately $5.86 higher than average. With a lowest price of $25.49 and an average of $27.13 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 1.49% (meaning it does not change often). Right now this product is a recommended 'ok deal'.
Bluetooth Body Fat Scale by RENPHO USB Rechargeable Smart Digital Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Bathroom Scales that are closely related to Bluetooth Body Fat Scale by RENPHO USB Rechargeable Smart Digital.
Here is how Bluetooth Body Fat Scale by RENPHO USB Rechargeable Smart Digital ranks in comparison to all other Bathroom Scales within this list.
- Smart App Syncs with Fitness Apps - RENPHO App syncs with APPLE HEALTH, GOOGLE FIT, and FITBIT APP. Millions of satisfied users
- 11 Body Composition Analysis - Uses BIA (Bioelectric Impedance Analysis) to track Weight, BMI, Body Fat Percentage, Water %, Skeletal Muscle, Fat-Free Body Weight, Muscle Mass, Bone Mass, Protein, Basal Metabolism, and Body Age. You can even use the scale even without your phone nearby. The data will sync to the app once it is connected again!
- Rechargeable Internal Battery and High Quality - USB rechargeable function with a built-in lithium battery. Device features auto-calibration, high precision sensors measure up to 396lbs/180kg capacity, 5 mm tempered glass platform designed to ensure a long lasting life. If the scale cannot wake up with fully charged, please press the reset button on the back of the device.
- Free App for Unlimited Users - Download RENPHO app for FREE at Apple App Store/Google Play. RENPHO App works with Bluetooth 4.0, supports Android 4.3 & IOS 7.0 or above systems. RENPHO app allows you to add unlimited user account, one scale for the whole family!
* We compare Amazon prices on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our 'Buy Rating' metric is calculated using a combination of the current price, average price, best price, and price volatility. The 'Sales Performance' metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).