Sales & Prices
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Echo Dot Kids Edition Blue is currently selling at $69.99, approximately $16.90 higher than average. With a lowest price of $34.99 and an average of $53.09 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.89% (meaning it does not change often). Right now this product is a recommended 'ok deal'.
Echo Dot Kids Edition Blue Price Comparison List
Compare the current price, savings (in dollars & percent) and Buy Ratings for the top Amazon Echo Devices that are closely related to Echo Dot Kids Edition Blue.
Here is how Echo Dot Kids Edition Blue ranks in comparison to all other Amazon Echo Devices within this list.
- Now Alexa is a kid-friendly DJ, comedian, and storyteller - and she's always getting smarter. Just ask and Alexa will play music, answer questions, read stories, tell jokes, and more - all with younger ears in mind.
- Up to $109 in savings on Echo Dot (Black), 1 year of Amazon FreeTime Unlimited, and a kid-friendly case, plus a 2-year worry-free guarantee-if they break it, return it and we'll replace it for free
- The included 1 year of FreeTime Unlimited gives your kids access to hundreds of hours of fun and educational content, including ad-free radio stations and playlists, Audible books, and a growing list of premium kids skills. After one year, your subscription will automatically renew every month starting at just $2.99/month plus applicable tax. You may cancel any time by visiting the Amazon Parent Dashboard or contacting Customer Service.
- 1 year of FreeTime Unlimited gives you access to over 300 Audible books for kids, like Beauty & the Beast and Peter Pan, thousands of songs, and kid-favorite games and skills from Disney, National Geographic, Nickelodeon, and more
* We compare Amazon prices on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our 'Buy Rating' metric is calculated using a combination of the current price, average price, best price, and price volatility. The 'Sales Performance' metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).